Hey Guys! I’m very happy today to be doing the Sunshine Blogger Award so a huge THANK YOU to Jozay Jozay’s Bookshelf for nominating me. I’m so glad to be part of this community. Everyone of you are amazing!
Rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The 11 questions I was given:
What Harry Potter character do you prefer?
Don’t hate me, but I haven’t read any books from the HP series…. Oops…
What kind of blog post do you prefer to do?
Love doing book reviews and author interviews. Reviewing books isn’t an easy task, but I love the challenge! 🙂
What book tuber do you like to watch?
I don’t really watch videos when it comes to book reviews. I prefer reading them 🙂
Who is your famous crush?
Don’t really have one. Used to be Johnny Depp LOL
Top 3 Fantasy book
Not a big fantasy fan, but if there’s a series that I enjoyed tremendously – The Bartimeaus Trilogy. The only series that I followed through 🙂
Favorite non-alcoholic drink
Does tomato juice count? LOL
Best self-published book
Haven’t had the chance to read any yet
Too many to name. It’s like picking your favorite child. Not possible haha
What city are you from? What do you like about it?
Currently residing in Cumming, GA, USA. It’s not too busy.
What place would you like to visit anywhere in the world?
Would love to visit The Forbidden City and The Great Wall of China! And I’d also love to go on a Europe tour!
Nacho or Taco?
Your turn! 😉
Questions for you: (I’m also providing my own answers so we can get to know each other better 😉
- What/who inspired your blog? A friend of mine. She encouraged me to start a blog when she saw how much I loved books.
- What’s your favorite place to read? In bed, at night.
- What’s your favorite time of the day to review the books you read? Night!
- Coffee/Tea? Coffee. Hands down!
- Favorite indie bookstore in your town/city? Little Shop of Stories, Decatur, GA.
- Best bookstore you’ve visited (Can be anywhere in the world): Shakespeare & Company, Paris.
- Hardcover/Paperback? Used to be paperbacks for me. Now that I have a toddler, I switched to hardcover 🙂
- Favorite season(s)? Fall/Autumn & Winter!
- Most recent read? The Incendiaries by R.O.Kwon
- A place you’d like to visit again: Hawaii/New York
- Most relaxing hour of the day: When my baby naps