WoW August flew by so quickly! I think this is the most I’ve ever read in a month. Yep, I’m a slow reader 😀
So here you go, my Aug Wrap-Up!
(From top to bottom)
- The Master & Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov 5/5
- Half Gods by Akil Kumarasamy 3/5
- The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai 3.5/5
- Circe by Madeline Miller 5/5
- The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams 4/5
- What We Were Promised by Lucy Tan 3.5/5
- So You Want To Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo 5/5
- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover 5/5
A pretty good month, I’d say 🙂 Lucky me!
If you’re thinking of venturing into any of one of these reads, I’d highly recommend Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover and So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo. Yes, both non-fiction. It can easily speak to a wide audience, as compared to the rest, which I’d say, more subjective to style and interests.
Hope you had a great August too!
Now, on to September! I don’t really have a monthly TBR, mainly because I’m a mood reader. But I do have a TBR pile 🙂 So I’ll usually stare at it until one calls out to me LOL
So, my next read will most likely be The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin. (Thank you, Khyati!)
Till then, HAPPY READING!